learn about our quality services
About Creative Ground Technologies
Creative Ground Tech is an award-winning Managed IT Service Provider (MSP), Data Science and Cyber Security Training Provider, providing small and medium organizations with local and responsive IT support services and training. We feature budget-friendly service plans and training for career development. We specialize in fully managed or co-managed IT support, cybersecurity and cloud solutions, strategic guidance, and excellent customer service using our exclusive PROS service model (Proactive, Reactive, Ownership, and Strategic). We specialize in hands-on technical cybersecurity and data science training courses in Africa.
We are headquartered in Nairobi, Kenya.
We are a community
Every student and client who work with us become a family. We always source for opportunities for our graduates and always update and advice our clients on the current cyber security trends in the industry. We always value our customers and clients!
Once with us, forever with us.
All our training are hands-on. We teach with real world examples. Get the real experience
Our training are focused on the outcome and employable skills. We build the future generation.
We are dedicated to deliver exceptional services and ensure that we remain a competitive member in our industry.
“Passwords are like underwear: don’t let people see it, change it very often, and you shouldn’t share it with strangers.”
filling the gap
Creative Ground Technologies was created to fill the Cybersecurity skill gap in the market. Many businesses are embracing technology, yet very few individuals do have skills to safeguard and protect the systems. The knowdgeable few are either taken or too expensive to afford.
With the growing need for Cybersecurity skills, we brought together the best minds in the industry to craft and teach those interested to join the industry from their experience gained over the years.
We are purely hands-on and very technical on our approach. We want to ensure that all our participants gain the real world skills to break into and protect the systems.
service delivery is key
performance oriented service
We Adapt to Inevitable Market changes.
Dynamic fields of Cyber Security evolve in real time, and we continuously pilot, launch, and sunset programs to respond to market demand and the evolution of tools and techniques. Our world class team of instructional designers, subject matter experts, and education product managers continuously refresh our content to ensure relevancy. By leveraging data, feedback, and insights from our proprietary assessments, we produce coursework that results in maximum impact on the job and the skills taught remain relevant.
Collecting, managing and analyzing data is essential across many sectors – from finance to politics, and advertising to healthcare. Our Data Science course will give you the advanced computation and mathematics skills you’ll need to work in the growing field of data science.
Identify & Understand Your Cyber Risks
Gain real-world data science experience
Respond Rapidly to Cyber Attacks
Want inhouse cyber security training?
We understand that sometimes it’s difficult to have your employees go out for training. That’s why we have a tailored security training that can be done from your place of work
what do you need?
we work hard to deliver exceptional services
Effective Cyber protection requires expert security knowledge, contemporary understanding of the threat landscape and best practice remediation measures. It’s time to intelligently protect your business, enable your people and combat the ever-evolving and increasingly disruptive Cyber threats you face using the right information and Cyber Security services.
cyber security services
IT security Audit
data science short courses
web & mobile security
our team of experts are here for you
We have experienced and qualified Data Scientists and Cyber Security trainers. We are well equipped to train and deliver unmatched Data Science and Cyber Security Skills.
important things you should know
Questions And Answers
Malware is malicious software. Once into a system, malware can cause harm or disruption or steal information. It can get into your system if a user clicks on a link or opens a malicious attachment in an email for example.
Phishing attacks are the practice of sending fraudulent communications that appear to come from a reputable and trusted source. It is usually performed through email or text messages. The goal is to steal sensitive data like credit card and login information or to install malware on the victim’s device. Phishing is a common type of cyber attack that everyone should learn about in order to protect themselves.
Unfortunately, cyber threats are common and it isn’t always obvious that your cyber security has been compromised. However, the following may indicate that you have been hacked or compromised and you should immediately take action to prevent any further misuse or damage.
- Inability to log in to an account (that isn’t a result of forgetting your password)
- The startup of unknown programmes when switching your computer on
- Emails being sent from your account to others, that you didn’t send
- Social media posts from your account that you did not create
- Appearance of pop-up windows (that may encourage you to visit a particular site or download software)
- Your computer isn’t performing as it usually does – e.g. it appears to have slowed down/crashes more frequently
It is important to regularly review your cyber security policies and procedures, to ensure that they are still effective and up-to-date and you are not vulnerable to an attack. Our Cyber Security checklist can be downloaded below to help you identify any gaps or areas for review in your practices.
In particular, cyber security training can help staff understand their responsibilities in protecting a business’s systems and data, in order to minimise the threat of a cyber attack.
Data Science brings together computational and statistical skills and machine learning for data-driven problem solving. A data scientist sifts through, examines and interprets large amounts of both structured and unstructured data to identify patterns.
In the current marketing environment, data science involves a series of steps to ensure you’re getting the most from your data. In most cases, the process will look something like this:
– Identify the data problems you’re facing and the greatest opportunities for improvement.
– Determine the correct datasets and variables.
– Identify the sources to collect this data from.
– Collect the data from each source.
– Clean and validate your data to ensure it’s accurate, complete and uniform.
– Create data models and algorithms to organise your data.
– Analyse your data to identify patterns.
– Test, optimise and debug your data processes.
One of the biggest problems facing modern businesses is that they’re overwhelmed by data – Data Science helps make sense out of such data.
If you want make your carrier in data science as beginner .Make google and YouTube your friend. You can do online certified course which can bring you from 0-50% basic skills.
In Data Science there is something for everyone. So don’t have many fears and start training your brain model with it. The input features of this are your current domain, programming interest, curiosity, enthusiasm, passion, and hard work.
Some domains which are associated with Data Science which one can pursue:
- Data Visualization: If you are creative and love statistics you can learn data Visualization tools and become a Data Viz Engineer.
- Data Engineering and Data Warehousing: It deals with storing and querying the data for future analysis. Maintaining data is as important as making predictions. A good prediction model requires good quality data.
- Cloud and Distributed Computing: If you are an expert in IT networking then familiarize yourself with the data science project life cycle and you can design and deploy Data Science models for easy access.
- Business Intelligence and Strategy: If you are a domain expert then you are the backbone of the whole data science project. A BI Strategist is responsible for managing dashboards, reporting to stakeholders, testing and validating models, and documenting.
- IoT Developers: If you are into hardware and fond of building circuits and controllers then you can play the part of gathering the data using sensors and making it ready for real-time analysis or storing.
- Computer Vision: If you love image processing then you can apply deep learning concepts and work on automating processes and building object detection models.
- ML Engineer: Machine learning engineers feed data into models defined by data scientists. They’re also responsible for taking theoretical data science models and helping scale them out to production-level models that can handle terabytes of real-time data.
- NLP Engineers: NLP Engineer responsibilities include transforming natural language data into useful features using NLP techniques to feed classification algorithms.
In the future, there will be many more new job profiles come into the picture the only thing which will keep you job-ready is continuous learning.
Machine learning is a particular application of artificial intelligence (AI) that use algorithmic models to spot patterns in datasets. Even relatively basic machine learning algorithms can analyze volumes of data and derive conclusions – for example, it could determine which combination of post-sale interactions most commonly lead to a second purchase.
There are various technologies within data science, such as artificial intelligence. Within AI, you have machine learning. In other words, machine learning is one of many subset technologies that data science has made possible.
So rather than data science and machine learning being different per se, it’s more a case of machine learning being a part of data science.